The Diploma in Software Engineering is a comprehensive career program, integrated with Microsoft Official Curriculum, which has been designed for students to specialize in technology verticals leading to global certifications. The curriculum is structured to progressively move from fundamentals to the more complex enterprise applications using industry standard development tools.
With The Diploma in Software Engineering course enables the students to gain a broad range of knowledge in Programming concepts, Database Management, Windows and Web Application Development, Software Engineering concepts etc.
Successful Completion of Higher Secondary Education OR
Attainment of a Level 4 qualification in a related field OR
Attainment of a Level 4 Foundation Study Program approved for the specific Diploma program.
Completion of a Level 4 qualification (unrelated) and successful completion of an MQA approved University Preparation Program OR
20 years old, completion of secondary school, 2 years of relevant work experience, and successful completion of an MQA approved University Preparation Program
DURATION: 1 YEAR
FEE: 2350/- PER MONTH
ADMISSION FEE: MVR 500
- Elementary Programming in C
- Building Next Generation Websites
- Designing and Publishing Web Sites
- Effective Communication Skills
- eProject (Website Development)
- Database Management
- Application Programming with C#
- Windows Forms Programming using C#
- Advanced Windows Forms Programming using C#
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- eProject (.NET)