The program consists of 3 core modules, 7 elective modules and a research thesis.
In semester 1 the students will do 3 core modules and one of the offered electives.
In semester 2, the students will have two options.
1. Do one of the electives and then do the research project module which carries 45 credit points provided their GPA in the first semester is at least 3.0 or above; OR
2. opt course work and complete 4 electives worth 60 credit points.
Bachelors Degree at MNQF Level 7 OR Attainment of a related qualification at MNQF Level 8
25 years old, completion of a related Level 5 qualification, and 7 years of relevant experience (of which 3.5 years of experience is obtained after completion of a Level 5 qualification),and completion of an MQA approved Pre-Master Program OR
25 years old, completion of a related Level 6 qualification, and 6 years of relevant experience (of which 3 years of experience is obtained after the completion of a Level 6 qualification), and completion of an MQA approved Pre-Master Program.
DURATION : 12 MONTHS
Monthly Fees : MRF 5000/-
Admission Fees : MRF 1500/-
- Leadership and Organizational Behavior
- Financial Reporting and Control
- Data Analysis for Management Decisions
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
The Entrepreneurial Manager
- Project Management
- Ethics and Corporate Governance
- Services Marketing
- Event Management