TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR ENROLLMENT AT MI COLLEGE
- Welcome Students. Students shall abide by the “Student’s Rule” of the Institute.
- The course fees are not refundable once the placement has been confirmed or once the student is enrolled.
- MI College reserves the right to expel the student at anytime during the course if it is found, the applicant has submitted false documents or if the information provided by the applicant is found to be incorrect or misleading, no refund will be paid in such cases.
- Once a student is enrolled he/she may withdraw from the course only after paying the full-fee for the particular semester. Student should also communicate in writing to the Course Coordinator assigned of their intention and reasons for doing so.
- If a student is terminated from a course due to poor attendance, misconduct or any other reason whatsoever, course fees paid will not be refundable.
- Students are liable for all payment of fees by the deadlines(s) and failure to do so may result in the students being expelled from the course.
- The Institute reserves the right to release details of the student’s performance and examination results to parent(s), guardian(s) and/or sponsor(s).
- The College reserves the right to change the time table under any unavoidable circumstances.
- The College reserves the right to expels any student if he/she is involved in any malpractice in the examination.